Spectrum cable TV has proven itself to be one of the best internet service providers, within the USA. They were able to achieve this through the number of services they provide. TV, Internet access, voice services including free security, creating a consumer-friendly eco-system.
One major player in this ecosystem is the Charter Spectrum Remote. It can be programmed to control the TV along with other multiple devices.
Programming the spectrum remote to your TV
- Go to charter.net/remotes and find the image similar to the remote you will be programming.
- Once you find an image similar to your remote, click on the model number highlighted in blue text, on top of the image.
- Clicking on the remote model number will open up a new page with a list of options under the heading ‘Programming Codes’. this list will give you the option of choosing which device you wish to program.
- Click on the TV option.
- Once you’ve selected the TV option it will prompt you to choose the manufacturer of your TV from a list.
- Upon selecting your manufacturer, it will give you a code or a few codes.
- Jot down these codes onto a piece of paper or on your phone for later use.
- On the top of your remote, right underneath the power and setup option, there will be 4 buttons representing the different devices the remote can connect to.
- From these buttons press the TV option to proceed.
- This is where the setup process begins.
- Once you press the TV option it will blink once.
- After this press and hold the setup button situated above the TV button, right next to the power button.
- Keep holding it down till the TV button blinks twice.
- Go back to the codes you had written down in step 2.
- Using your remote enter in the first code. This will make the TV button on your remote blink twice.
- If it blinks twice, move onto the next code if there is more than one.
- However, if you get a long blink instead, repeat the steps highlighted in Step 4.
Note: If there is more than one code make sure you enter them all before proceeding
- Once you’ve entered the code, aim the remote towards your TV and press the Power button.
- This should turn your TV off.
- Press the power button again to switch the TV on.
- Make sure you check the volume and channel buttons.
- If any of the functions are not working you will have to repeat the steps highlighted in steps 4 and 5.
For more content updates Hire ghostwriting services Now!