What To Do On The Internet When You Are Bored?
What should you do when you’re bored at home? The internet has never been so rich in content, yet here you are, bored out of your mind and trying to kill time but unable to find something that’ll hold your attention. Oh, I’ve been there.
Everyone needs to escape every now and then! The good news is that there are many ways to slay boredom. If you know where to look, there are so many fun things to do online when bored. Some fun suggestions to kill boredom.
- boredpanda : Could the name of this website be any more appropriate? Bored Panda is the place you want to be when you want to discover interesting and visually appealing content.
- Oddee Love weird stuff? Then you need to check out Oddee, one of the web’s larges and most popular blogs featuring the craziest, strangest and most bizarre content you probably won’t find anywhere else
- .Goodtricks Magic can be an amazing pastime only if you have the desire to learn and master it. This is a website where you learn a lot of magic tricks like card tricks, coin tricks, levitation tricks etc.
- Take a trip down the YouTube rabbit hole. One minute you’re watching a video about how to cut a pineapple, then you’re watching an informative piece on the 10 most haunted castles in Lithuania. Thanks to the recommended videos on the sidebar of each video, you can explore for hours. YouTubereally is quite the adventure.
- Mental Floss will leave you feeling like you actually learned something during the time you wanted to pass while browsing the web. Describing itself as “the encylopaedia of everything,” the site offers content on some of life’s most interesting questions.
- Microsoft Solitaire Collection offers all of the classic versions of Solitaire you’re used to playing. Hundreds of millions of people play this, so you may as well join in the fun.
- BuzzFeed It’s only one of the most popular sites online for everything that’s viral, newsworthy and even pointless. You can find everything from fun quizzes and listicles made of GIFs, to breaking news and long-form journalism. If you need some major distraction, BuzzFeed is the place to go.
- Pixlris a free online photo editor. There is no need to sign up or anything, just go on and edit your photos at Pixlr. You can edit any photo, vector and you will find a lot of free fonts and graphics at Pixlr. Try this out and make your friends look fat!
- Bigpoint is a gaming website where you can play high-quality action games, strategy games, role playing games etc. for free.
- comto get fresh examples of autocorrect humor. More autocorrect fun Have a look at funny autocorrect mistakes
- Virtual-bubblewrap.com you can indulge virtually in the most calming occupation – popping the bubble wrap. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to feel the pleasure of tactile sensitivity, but you’ll hear the same popping sound. Having switched the “Maniac Mode”, you can pop bubbles much faster.
- com allows visitors to hear the sound of the rain. With the motto “Rain makes everything better”, this resource won’t release you for a long time.
- Make new friends.Are you looking for something to do on Saturday night? Sites like Meetup allow you to connect with groups of people who have like-minded interests—whether that means hiking, movies, wine tasting, or even crocheting—and make new friends while painting the town red. Some of the popular sites are; Match. AdultFriendFinder. …eharmony. …Elite Singles. …OkCupid. …Plenty of Fish.
- Keep in touch with the friends you already have.Yeah, we realize that social media isn’t for everyone, but if you’re looking for a mindless pastime that can connect you with friends from the past and present (and possibly even future), you may want to venture onto sites like Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat.
- Find the love of your life.Once relegated to the fringes of cyberspace, online dating has become mainstream in recent years. If you keep an open mind and a positive attitude, you can have a lot of fun with it (and you might even meet The One). From Bumble to eHarmony to Match, the possibilities are virtually endless. If you’re more of a mobile or texting person, try a dating app.
- netlets turn your photo into a cartoon character. Upload a photo, choose an effect and voila!
com. Just type any thought you have and you’ll get a plausible reply. If you don’t have anything on mind to ask, you can click “Think for me” button and the bot will reply a random question chosen by the system.
- netdefinitely pretend to be the niceset place on the Web, because here everyone can get free hugs from strangers. Share your own hug with the others by recording it with a webcam and sending the developers the link to the YouTube video with your hug.
- Ancestryallow you to learn a great deal about your family history. If you can’t afford the premium services, you can still learn a great deal for free thanks to sites like Family Search.
- Dilbertis Dilbert, the same comic strip that has been appearing in multiple publications since 1989. Corporate culture and the technology which shapes it has changed, but Dilbertremains as funny as ever.
- http://emergencycompliment.com/ Click through these (actual funny) compliments until you feel better. Our favorites: “Everyone at the Laundromat thinks you have the cutest underwear”
- http://make-everything-ok.com/ If you believe in the power of positive thinking, this simple site will be your new favorite. Click the “Make Everything OK” button, watch the progress bar, and get a notification that “Everything is OK now.”
· useless website. When all else fails, just click a button to go to a random
And finally let’s not forget MakeUseOf itself. Need I say more? OK, just a little. As you’re already here and reading this article you will know MakeUseOf is the best place on the web to find things to make use of. And that includes links to websites and apps which will prevent boredom setting in whether at work or at home.